Meet Emily P. Martin, MD
Dr. Martin is a board-certified and fellowship-trained sports medicine physician with Northwestern Medicine.
She offers deep expertise in caring for shoulder, knee, and elbow injuries.
Dr. Martin at a Glance
- An internal medicine physician with a sports medicine subspecialty, Dr. Martin treats athletes and active patients with leading rehabilitation techniques.
- Her goal is to help you recover quickly and experience lasting relief.
Make an appointment with Dr. Martin.
Dr. Martin is a member of Northwestern Medicine
How Emily P. Martin, MD Can Help You
- Sports Medicine Physician
- Sports Injuries
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injuries
- Elbow Injuries
- Knee Injuries
- Meniscus Tears
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- Shoulder Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Accolades for Emily P. Martin, MD
- Fellowship - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- Board Certified, American Board of Sports Medicine
- Board Certified, American Board of Internal Medicine
Office Information for Emily P. Martin, MD
Northwestern Center for Comprehensive Orthopaedic and Spine Care
259 E. Erie
Chicago, IL 60611
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.