- Share on Facebook
- Share on Pinterest
- Share on Twitter
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Email this article
Carrie DeVries worked as the content marketing manager at Veritas Health. Carrie combined a background of writing and editing, marketing, and patient education to best serve the consumers, patients, and physicians who rely the Veritas Health sites for information.
Blogs Written by this Author
- 11 Helpful Life Hacks for Carpal Tunnel Pain
- 3 Essential Hamstring Stretches to Prevent Injury
- 5 Exercises to Do on an Exercise Ball—from Easy to Advanced
- 7 Causes of Shin Splints
- 8 Training Errors That Can Trigger IT Band Pain
- 9 Tactics to Prevent Stress Fractures
- A Beginner's Guide to Foam Rolling
- A Pain in the Butt: 5 Signs of Chronic Hamstring Tendinopathy
- Can Damaged Cartilage Be Fixed?
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery: What to Expect
- Common Winter Sports Injuries
- Derrick Rose's Knee Injuries Explained
- Do Compression Garments Work?
- Does Kinesiology Tape Really Work?
- Don’t Miss the Signs of a Stress Fracture
- Is Your Knee Pain Caused by Jumper’s Knee?
- Is Your Sleep Position Harming Your Rotator Cuff?
- Knee Hyperextension: When the Knee Bends Too Far
- Plantar Fasciitis: A Treatment Guide
- Preparing for Rotator Cuff Surgery
- Recognizing the Signs of Runner’s Knee
- Should You Have Knee Meniscus Repair Surgery?
- Signs of a Dislocated Kneecap
- Tips for Properly Taping an Ankle Injury
- Top 5 Injuries for Softball Players
- Treating a Sprained Ankle: Everything You Need to Know
- What's Causing My Knee Pain?
- When Heel Pain Is Caused by Bone Spurs
- Who Is at Risk for a Broken Collarbone?
- Why Are Women at Greater Risk for ACL Injuries?
Author profile last updated