Dr Ian Bryam is an orthopedic surgeon specializing in shoulder, elbow, and sports medicine. He practices at the Bone and Joint Institute of Tennessee.
Dr. Byram has served as a team physician at the high school and college level, and he has helped provide orthopedic care for the New York Yankees. He is the co-author of numerous articles published in professional medical journals.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member, Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Member, Association of Clinical Elbow and Shoulder Surgeons
- MD – University of North Carolina School of Medicine
- Residency – Orthopaedic Surgery, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
- Fellowship – Shoulder, Elbows, and Sports Medicine, Columbia University Medical Center
Bone and Joint Institute of Tennessee
4323 Carothers Parkway, Suite 201
Franklin, TN 37067