Dr. John Wilson is board certified in family medicine and fellowship-trained in sports medicine. He is an assistant professor at the University of Wisconsin–Madison departments of Family Medicine and Orthopedics and the Division of Sports Medicine. Dr. Wilson is a faculty member of the UW Stem Cell and Regenerative Medicine Center and a team doctor for the UW football and wrestling teams. He has a particular interest in treating sports-related injuries, arthritis, and tendonitis in athletes and other active individuals.
- M.S. - Population Health Sciences, University of Wisconsin–Madison
- M.D. - University of Wisconsin–Madison
- Residency - Family Medicine, University of Wisconsin–Madison
- Fellowship - Primary Care Research, University of Wisconsin–Madison
- Fellowship - Sports Medicine, University of Wisconsin Hospitals & Clinics
Areas of Specialization
- Sports Medicine
- Stem Cell and Regenerative Medicine
- Injury and Arthritis Prevention
- Joint Trauma
- Joint Pain
Orthopedic Surgery Clinic
1 S. Park St.
Madison, WI 53715