Dr. Kwame Ennin is an orthopedic surgeon specializing in hip and knee replacement surgery. He practices at the Texas Center for Joint Replacement.
Dr. Ennin has served as an assistant team physician for the Grand Prairie AirHogs baseball team and for sports teams within the Dallas Independent School District. His research has been published in the Bone and Joint Journal.
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- BS – State University of New York in Stony Brook
- MS – University of Medicine and Dentistry New Jersey
- MD – University of Cincinnati College of Medicine
- Residency – Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Texas Southwestern Medical School
- Fellowship – Adult Reconstructive Surgery, William Beaumont Hospital, MI