Scott Kutz, MD, is a board certified neurosurgeon with the Texas Back Institute. He specializes in treating spinal conditions such as degenerative disc disease, herniated discs, spinal stenosis, and spinal tumors.
Dr. Kutz is a Fellow of the American Association of Neurological Surgeons and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
In addition to his work as a surgeon, Dr. Kutz has published numerous peer-reviewed articles related to neurosurgery and spinal conditions.
- Fellowship in stereotactic and functional neurosurgery at Rush University Medical Center
- Residency in neurosurgery at Louisiana State University
- Medical degree, University of Illinois at Chicago
- Bachelor’s degree, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
- Resident of the Year Nominee, Medical Center of Louisiana-Charity Hospital
Scott Kutz, MD
Texas Back Institute
6020 West Parker Road
Plano, TX 75093