- Share on Facebook
- Share on Pinterest
- Share on Twitter
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Email this article
Adam Yanke, MD, PhD
Dr. Adam Yanke is an orthopedic surgeon practicing in the sports medicine division at Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush. He also serves as an Assistant Professor at Rush University's Department of Orthopaedic Surgery and as the Director of Education overseeing the Rush University Sports Medicine Fellowship.
Dr. Yanke is a frequently invited lecturer and moderator of medical society meetings, and his research has been published in peer-reviewed journals, such as The American Journal of Sports Medicine and the Orthopaedic Journal of Sports Medicine.
He specializes in shoulder and knee arthroscopy, shoulder replacement surgery, cartilage restoration, and patellofemoral joint injuries.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member, Orthopaedic Research and Education Foundation
- Member, Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Member, International Cartilage Repair Society
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- BS – Miami University
- MD – Rush University Medical College
- PhD – Biochemistry, Rush University Graduate College
- Residency – Orthopaedic Surgery, Rush University Medical College
- Fellowship – Orthopaedic Sports Medicine, Rush University Medical College
Orthopedic Building at Rush University Medical Center
1611 West Harrison Street
Chicago, IL 60612
Author profile last updated