Dr. Andrew Wolff is an orthopedic surgeon at Washington Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine. He specializes in hip preservation and sports medicine and has been practicing for more than 10 years.
Dr. Wolff is a frequent lecturer and instructor on hip surgery techniques. He has contributed several chapters to published textbooks on sports medicine and given dozens of presentations at national and international meetings of medical societies. In addition, he serves as an Editorial Reviewer for the Journal of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and the American Journal of Sports Medicine.
As an active leader in the field of orthopedic surgery, Dr. Wolff has served as the Washington, DC, Regional Representative for the Medicare Carrier Advisory Committee. He is also a past President of the Washington Orthopaedic Society.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, International Society of Hip Arthroscopy
- Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member, Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Member, American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Past President, Washington Orthopaedic Society
- Co-Chair of 2012 Meeting, Virginia Orthopaedic Society
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- BA – Amherst College
- MD – Washington University in St. Louis
- Internship – General Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery, Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Residency – Orthopaedic Surgery, Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Fellowship – Sports Medicine and Hip, Shoulder and Knee Surgery, Steadman Hawkins Clinic, Vail, CO
Washington Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine
2021 K Street, NW
Washington, DC 20006