Dr. Angela Tripp is board-certified in physical medicine and rehabilitation and board-certified and fellowship-trained in sports medicine. Dr. Tripp began her career as a certified athletic trainer. She later received a master’s degree in physician assistant studies at Arizona School of Health Sciences and became a board-certified physician assistant, specializing in orthopedic surgery. Dr. Tripp received her medical degree from Saba University and completed her internship and residency training in St. Louis at Barnes-Jewish Hospital/Washington University, where she serve as chief resident. After her residency training, Dr. Tripp completed an A.C.G.M.E. accredited sports medicine fellowship in Seattle, Washington.
Dr. Tripp's sports medicine experience includes serving as a ski patrol Attending Physician for The Summit at Snoqualmie, Team Physician for the Puget Sound Gunners Premier Development League soccer teams, and a Medical Team Captain for the Seattle Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon.
- MS – Physician Assistant Studies, A.T. Still University/Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine
- MD – Saba University School of Medicine
- Internship/Residency – Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Washington University, Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Fellowship – A.C.G.M.E. accredited Sports Medicine Fellowship, Swedish Health System/Swedish Medical Group
- Board Certifications:
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine subspecialty, ABPMR and American Board of Family Medicine CAQ
Areas of Specialization
- Sports Medicine
- Non-surgical Orthopedics and Occupational Injuries
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Diagnostic and Interventional Musculoskeletal Ultrasound and Fluoroscopic Procedures
Clinic Information BJC Corporate Health Services BarnesCare 5000 Manchester Avenue St. Louis, Missouri 63110