Dr. Angela Tripp is a physiatrist who specializes in sports medicine and non-surgical orthopedics at SLUCare in St. Louis, MO.
She also serves as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Orthopaedic Surgery at Saint Louis University School of Medicine. She began her career as a certified athletic trainer and later became a board-certified physician assistant, specializing in orthopedic surgery. She later served as chief resident during her residency training, and then completed an ACGME-accredited fellowship.
Dr. Tripp has served as a ski patrol Attending Physician for The Summit at Snoqualmie, Team Physician for the Puget Sound Gunners Premier Development League soccer teams, and a Medical Team Captain for the Seattle Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Fellow, American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Member, American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine
- Member, American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- Member, Association of Academic Physiatrists
- Member, International Spine Intervention Society
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Subspecialty Certification, Sports Medicine
- MS – Physician Assistant Studies, A.T. Still University/Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine
- MD – Saba University School of Medicine
- Internship/Residency – Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Washington University, Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Fellowship – Sports Medicine, Swedish Health System/Swedish Medical Group
1755 S. Grand Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63104