Dr. Brian Lee is an orthopedic surgeon specializing in the treatment of elbow and shoulder conditions at the Kerlan-Jobe Institute at Cedars Sinai.
Dr. Lee has authored research papers, abstracts, and book chapters in the field of shoulder and elbow surgery. He serves as faculty for the sports medicine fellowship and shoulder/elbow reconstruction fellowship at Kerlan-Jobe and is an orthopedic consultant for the PGA Tour and the LA Sparks.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member, American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons
- Member, Arthroscopy Association of North American
- Member, International Congress of Joint Replacement
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- MD – University of Southern California
- Residency – Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Southern California
- Fellowship – Shoulder and Elbow Surgery, Rothman Institute at Thomas Jefferson University
Kerlan-Jobe Institute at Cedars Sinai
6801 Park Terrace
Los Angeles, CA 90045