Dr. C. Tate Hepper is an orthopedic surgeon specializing in the hand, wrist, and elbow at OrthoVirginia.
He has given presentations, contributed to a medical textbook, and had articles published in peer-reviewed journals, such as the American Journal of Sports Medicine and the Journal of Hand Surgery.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member, American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Member, Virginia Orthopaedic Society
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Subspecialty Certification, Surgery of the Hand
- BS – University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- MD – Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
- Residency – Washington University in St Louis/Barnes-Jewish Hospital
- Fellowship – Hand and Microsurgery, Curtis National Hand Center/Union Memorial Hospital
OrthoVirginia St. Mary’s
Medical Office Building West
5899 Bremo Road, Suite 100A
Richmond, Virginia 23226