Dr. D. Andrew Parker is an orthopedic surgeon specializing in sports medicine and hip, knee, and shoulder surgery.
Dr. Parker has given numerous presentations and seminars at conferences around the country. He previously served as a team physician for the NFL's Washington Redskins and the MLS's DC United.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member, American Medical Association
- Member, American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Member, Arthroscopy Association of North America
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- BS – Wake Forest University
- MD – University of Louisville
- Residency – Orthopaedic Surgery, Northwestern University
- Fellowship – Sports Medicine, Baylor Sports Medicine Institute
D. Andrew Parker, MD
1850 Town Center Parkway
Reston, VA 20190