Dr. Daniel Laino is an orthopedic surgeon specializing in hand, wrist, and elbow conditions.
He practices with OrthoVirginia, where he has several years of experience performing arthritis surgery and joint replacement.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member, American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- BA – University of Notre Dame
- MD – Ohio State University College of Medicine and Public Health
- Residency – Orthopaedic Surgery, New York University Hospital for Joint Diseases
- Fellowship – Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery, Duke University Medical Center
1850 Town Center Parkway
Ste 400 and Ste 303
Reston, Virginia 20190