Dr. Deborah Kowalchuk is an orthopedic surgeon specializing in foot and ankle injuries and deformities.
She practices with Resurgens Orthopaedics, performing such procedures as ankle reconstruction and replacement surgery.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member, American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
- Member, Medical Association of Georgia
- Member, Medical Association of Atlanta
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- BS – Biology, University of Pennsylvania
- MD – University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
- Residency – Orthopaedic Surgery, UMass Memorial Medical Center
- Fellowship – Foot and Ankle Surgery, Foundation for Orthopaedic Athletic Reconstructive Research, Houston, TX
Deborah Kowalchuk, MD
6335 Hospital Parkway
Johns Creek, GA 30097