Dr. Ethan Rand is a physiatrist specializing in spine and sports injuries at Kaiser Permanente, Los Angeles Medical Center.
He previously practiced in the Department of Rehabilitation Medicine at Weill Cornell Medicine in New York City, where he also served as an Assistant Professor. Dr. Rand has cared for many recreational and professional athletes, and has been a team physician for high school, college, and professional sports teams.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, North American Spine Society
- Member, American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Member, Spine Intervention Society
- Member, American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- BS – Cornell University
- MD – Jefferson Medical College
- Internship – Internal Medicine, Pennsylvania Hospital
- Residency – Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Fellowship – Interventional Spine and Sports Medicine, NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
Ethan Rand, MD
1526 North Edgemont Street, 3rd Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90027