Dr. Gabriella Ode is an orthopedic surgeon specializing in sports medicine and shoulder surgery.
Dr. Ode has served as the Assistant Team Physician to the NBA's Brooklyn Nets, and her work has been published in The American Journal of Sports Medicine and the Journal of Surgical Education.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member, American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Member, Arthroscopy Association of North America
- BS – University of Virginia
- MD – Rush University Medical College
- Residency – Orthopaedic Surgery, Carolinas Medical Center, Charlotte, NC
- Fellowship – Sports Medicine and Shoulder Surgery, Hospital for Special Surgery, New York, NY