Dr. Gaurav Goswami is a radiologist and sports medicine physician with more than 20 years of experience in medical practice. He is the founder of PreciseCare in Newport Beach, CA and specializes in regenerative sports medicine.
Dr. Goswami previously served as an Assistant Professor at the University of Washington. He is the co-author of the book The Stem Cell Cure: Remake Your Body and Mind. His current interests include treating joint injuries and arthritis using regenerative medicine, including stem cell and PRP therapies.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, American College of Sports Medicine
- Member, International Society for Stem Cell Research
- Society of Interventional Radiology
- American Board of Radiology
- Certification of Added Qualification, Minimally Invasive Treatments
- MD – Grant Medical College, Bombay, India
- Internship – Internal Medicine, North Shore University Hospital, New York
- Residency – Surgery, University of Bombay, India
- Residency – Diagnostic Radiology, New York Medical College
- Fellowship – Vascular and Interventional Radiology, INOVA Alexandria Hospital, George Washington University
Gaurav K. Goswami, MD
4425 Jamboree Road
Newport Beach, CA 92660