Dr. Grant Cooper is a physiatrist with several years of clinical experience, specializing in the non-surgical treatment of spine, joint, and muscle pain. He is the Co-Founder and Co-Director of Princeton Spine and Joint Center and the Co-Director of the Interventional Spine Program.
Dr. Cooper has authored and edited 15 medical texts, served as the Chief Editor of Current Reviews in Musculoskeletal Medicine, and received international recognition for his peer-reviewed research. He has been published in medical journals, such as the American Journal of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and the HSS Journal: The Musculoskeletal Journal for the Hospital of Special Surgery.
His medical expertise is highly sought after, as he has been featured on Good Morning America, ESPN, NPR, and in the Wall Street Journal.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, International Spine Intervention Society
- Member, American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- BA – Princeton University
- MD – UMDNJ - Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Residency – Department of Rehabilitation Medicine, New York Presbyterian Hospital, University Hospital of Columbia and Cornell, Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Fellowship – Interventional Spine and Joint Medicine, Spine Institute at Beth Israel Medical Center, New York, NY
Grant Cooper, MD
Princeton Spine and Joint Center, LLC
601 Ewing Street, Building A2
Princeton, NJ, 08540