Dr. J. Dean Cole is an orthopedic surgeon with more than 25 years of experience. He serves as the Medical Director of the AdventHealth Orlando Orthopedic Institute.
Dr. Cole specializes in treating orthopedic trauma and performing complex procedures for deformity correction. He previously served as an Assistant Professor in Orthopaedic Surgery at the University of Texas Medical School.
He holds patents to more than a dozen surgical devices, and his medical research has been published in numerous journals and publications.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, Orthopaedic Trauma Association
- Member, Florida Orthopaedic Society
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- BA – Rollins College, Winter Park, FL
- MD – University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine
- Residency – Orthopaedic Surgery, University of South Florida
- Fellowship – Orthopaedic Traumatology, UT Health Science Center at Houston
J. Dean Cole, MD
AdventHealth Orthopedic Institute
2501 N Orange Avenue
Orlando, FL 32804