- Share on Facebook
- Share on Pinterest
- Share on Twitter
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Email this article
Jeffrey Mjaanes, MD
Sports Medicine Physician
Dr. Jeffrey Mjaanes is a sports medicine physician serving as the Director of Intercollegiate and Health Service Sports Medicine and Head Team Physician for Northwestern University.
Dr. Mjaanes previously practiced sports medicine at Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush University Medical Center, where he also served as an Assistant Professor.
He has been the team physician for US Soccer, USA Rugby, and DePaul University, and he sits on the Board of Directors for the National Operating Committee on the Standards for Athletic Equipment. He specializes in sports-related concussions and traumatic brain injuries.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics
- Fellow, American College of Sports Medicine
- Member, American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics
- Certificate of Added Qualification, Sports Medicine
- MD – University of Wisconsin School of Medicine
- Residency – Pediatrics, Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke’s Medical Center
- Fellowship – Sports Medicine, Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
NMH/Arkes Family Pavilion 13th Floor
676 N Saint Clair
Chicago Illinois 60611
Author profile last updated