Dr. M. Shay Womack is an orthopedic surgeon specializing in foot, ankle, knee, shoulder, and sports medicine.
He has served as a physician for school teams as well as for the Georgia Ballet and the 1996 Olympic Games in Atlanta.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member, American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
- Member, Atlanta Orthopaedic Society
- Member, Medical Association of Georgia
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- MD – Medical College of Georgia
- Residency – Georgia Baptist Medical Center/Scottish Rite Hospital Combined Residency Program
- Fellowship – Atlanta Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine (Sports Medicine); Kendrick Hospital (Foot and Ankle Surgery); Emory University (Foot and Ankle Surgery)
M. Shay Womack, MD
Resurgens Sports Medicine Center
270 Chastain Road
Kennesaw, GA 30144