Dr. Matthew Roh specializes in physical medicine and rehabilitation. He works closely with physical therapists and believes that patients who follow through with physical therapy become stronger, healthier and have less pain.
Dr. Roh received his medical degree from Drexel University and did an internship in internal medicine at Hahnemann University Hospital in Philadelphia. He did his fellowship training in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas.
- MD — Drexel University, Philadelphia
- Internship — Internal Medicine, Hahnemann University Hospital, Philadelphia
- Residency — Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston
Areas of Specialization
- General Physiatry
- Sports Medicine
- Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation
- Electromyography/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Peripheral Joint Injections
- Regenerative Medicine
- Musculoskeletal Pain Management
- Hormone Replacement Therapy