Dr. Michael Erickson is a sports medicine physician who provides care for adults and children. He also serves as the Sports Medicine Fellowship Director at Swedish Medical Center in Seattle, WA.
Dr. Erickson's interests are concussion management and musculoskeletal diagnostic procedures. He is the Head Team Physician for all of Seattle University's varsity sport programs. From 2005 to 2011, Dr. Erickson served as the Site Director for the Seattle Indian Health Board Family Medicine Program.
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Subspecialty Certification, Sports Medicine
- BS – Biology, Carroll College
- MD – University of Washington School of Medicine
- Residency – Family Medicine, Swedish Medical Center
- Fellowship – Primary Care Sports Medicine, Rush University Medical Center
Swedish Spine, Sports & Musculoskeletal Medicine – Cherry Hill (Jefferson Tower)
1600 E. Jefferson St.
Seattle, WA 98122