Dr. Michael Khadavi is a sports medicine physician specializing in spine care, musculoskeletal ultrasound, regenerative medicine, and sports-related injuries. He practices at Apex Orthopedics & Sports Medicine.
Dr. Khadavi is an educator in regenerative medicine and has been an invited lecturer at the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Association of Academic Physiatrists, Major League Soccer, and Stanford University.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Member, Association of Academic Physiatrists
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- BS – University of Kansas
- MD – University of Kansas School of Medicine
- Internship – Internal Medicine, University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine
- Residency – Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, University of Missouri School of Medicine
- Fellowship – Sports Medicine, Stanford University
Apex Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
10777 Nall Avenue
Overland Park, KS 6621