Dr. Robert Engelen is a sports medicine physician specializing in spine and sports injuries as well as regenerative medicine.
He has served as a Senior Undersea Medical Officer at the Naval Health Clinic in Charleston and Battalion Surgeon for Second Amphibious Assault Battalion, receiving the Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal-Meritorious as a Medical Officer.
Dr. Engelen has worked as a physician for several sporting events, and college and high school teams. Currently he serves as the team physician for West Jordan High School in Utah.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Member, American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Subspecialty Certification, Sports Medicine
- BS – Biology, Iowa State University
- DO – Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences
- Residency – Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, University of Utah
- Fellowship – Sports Medicine, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Robert Engelen, DO
Center of Orthopedic & Rehabilitation Excellence (CORE)
3590 West 9000 South
West Jordan, UT 84088