Dr. Valerie Deardorff is an orthopedic surgeon specializing in hand and upper extremity conditions. She practices at Apex Orthopedics & Sports Medicine and has more than a decade of experience evaluating and treating the hand, wrist, elbow, and fingers.
Dr. Deardorff has been published in peer-reviewed medical journals, such as The Journal of Hand Surgery.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Society of Surgery of The Hand
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- Ruth Jackson Orthopaedic Society
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Subspecialty Certification, Surgery of the Hand
- BS – Genetics, University of Kansas
- MD – University of Kansas Medical Center
- Residency – Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Kansas School of Medicine
- Fellowship – Hand and Upper Extremity, University of Miami at Jackson Memorial, Miami, FL
Apex Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
10777 Nall Ave., Suite 300
Overland Park, KS 66211