Dr. Ziva Petrin is a sports medicine physician specializing in the care of musculoskeletal and sports injuries.
She practices at Princeton Spine & Joint Center and for several years has evaluated and treated a wide range of patients, including Olympic athletes. Dr. Petrin's research has been published in medical journals, such as PM&R Journal and the American Journal of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Member, Association of Academic Physiatrists
- Member, American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- Member, American College of Sports Medicine
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Subspecialty Certification, Sports Medicine
- BS – Biology, Georgetown University
- MD – University of Ljubljana Medical School, Slovenia
- Residency – Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals
- Fellowship – Sports Medicine, University of Utah
Princeton Spine and Joint Center, LLC
601 Ewing Street, Building A2
Princeton, NJ, 08540