Dr. Adam Pourcho is a sports medicine physician specializing in the treatment and prevention of sports and musculoskeletal injuries.
Dr. Pourcho practices at Swedish Spine, Sports & Musculoskeletal Medicine, where he uses his training in diagnostic and interventional ultrasound for minimally invasive treatments and serves as a faculty member. He has worked with the NFL's Detroit Lions and the sports teams of Michigan State University and Wayne State University.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- Member, American College of Sports Medicine
- Member, American Osteopathic Association
- Member, American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Subspecialty Certification, Sports Medicine
- BS – Michigan State University
- DO – Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residency – Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Wayne State University School of Medicine
- Fellowship – Sports Medicine, Mayo Clinic
Swedish Spine, Sports & Musculoskeletal Medicine
1750 112th Ave NE Bldg #3 Ste D258
Bellevue, WA. 98004