Dr. Brooks Ficke is an orthopedic surgeon and specializes in hand and upper extremity surgery at Resurgens Orthopaedics.
Dr. Ficke is trained in hand and elbow surgery and has a special interest in peripheral nerve surgery, upper extremity fracture care, endoscopic carpal tunnel release, and percutaneous trigger finger release.
He has contributed book chapters to medical textbooks and had articles published in peer-reviewed journals.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member, American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Member, Medical Association of Georgia
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- BA – Duke University
- MD – Medical College of Georgia
- Residency – Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Fellowship – Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery, University of Alabama at Birmingham
5671 Peachtree Dunwoody Road
Atlanta, GA 30342