Dr. Brooks Ficke is an orthopedic surgeon and specializes in hand and upper extremity surgery. Dr. Ficke received his medical degree from the Medical College of Georgia and completed an orthopedic surgery residency at the University of Alabama at Birmingham. He received fellowship training in hand and upper extremity surgery at the University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Ficke is trained in hand and elbow surgery with special interest in peripheral nerve surgery, upper extremity fracture care, endoscopic carpal tunnel release, and percutaneous trigger finger release.
- MD – Medical College of Georgia
- Residency – Orthopedic Surgery, University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Fellowship – Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery, University of Alabama at Birmingham
Areas of Specialization
- Surgery of the hand and upper extremity
- Peripheral nerve surgery
- Upper extremity fracture care
- Endoscopic carpal tunnel release
- Percutaneous trigger finger release
5671 Peachtree Dunwoody Road
Atlanta, GA 30342