Dr. D. Christopher Young is an orthopedic surgeon specializing in sports medicine, knee, and shoulder. He practices at OrthoVirginia and has more than 30 years of experience.
Dr. Young has served as the head team physician for the University of Richmond and was recognized with the Neer Award by the American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Fellow, American Association of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Past President, Virginia Orthopaedic Society
- Member, American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Member, American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Certificate of Added Qualification, Sports Medicine
- BA – Davidson College
- MD – Duke University School of Medicine
- Residency – University of Virginia Medical School
- Fellowship – Shoulder Surgery, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
D. Christopher Young, MD
1115 Boulders Parkway Suite 100
North Chesterfield, VA 23225