Dr. Jaspal Ricky Singh is a physician who is board certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation; Sports Medicine; and Pain Medicine. He treats pain using both physical therapy and interventional techniques. He is a Director of Interventional Spine at the Weill Cornell Center for Comprehensive Spine Care in New York City.
Dr. Singh lives in New York City with his wife, Channi. His interests include his family, golf, exercise, and the culinary arts.
- MD - The George Washington University School of Medicine, Washington, D.C.
- Residency - University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Fellowship - Interventional Pain and Sports Medicine, University of Colorado, Denver
Areas of Specialization
- Minimally invasive procedures
- Fluoroscopic-guided spine procedures
- Peripheral nerve blocks
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound
Clinic InformationJaspal Ricky Singh, MD
Weill Cornell Medicine Center for Comprehensive Spine Care
525 E. 68th Street
New York, NY 10065