Dr. Julia Bruene is a sports medicine physician practicing at Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush University Medical Center. She specializes in orthopedic injuries, sports medicine, and concussion management.
Dr. Bruene has provided team coverage for high school, collegiate, and professional athletics programs, and she currently serves as a team physician for the Chicago White Sox and Trinity International University.
She is an Assistant Professor at Rush University Medical Center and has contributed to several medical and academic publications.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, American Academy of Family Physicians
- Member, American Medical Society of Sports Medicine
- Member, American College of Sports Medicine
- Member, American College of Physicians
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Certificate of Added Qualification, Sports Medicine
- BS – University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- MD – Rush Medical College at Rush University
- Residency – Family Medicine and Sports Medicine, Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, Park Ridge, IL
- Fellowship – Primary Care Sports Medicine, Rush University Medical Center
Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush
1611 West Harrison Street
Chicago, IL 60612