Dr. Renee Low is a neuropsychologist at the Sutter Medical Foundation, specializing in deep brain stimulation, sports-related concussions, traumatic brain injury, dementia, and other neurological issues.
Previously she served as the Co-Director of the Sports Concussion Clinic at Swedish Spine, Sports & Musculoskeletal Medicine.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- President, American Board of Neuropsychology
- Member, Society for Clinical Neuropsychology
- Member, National Academy of Neuropsychology
- Member, American Psychological Association
- Member, Sports Neuropsychology Society
- Member, International Neuropsychological Society
- Credentialed Consultant, Immediate Post-Concussion Assessment and Cognitive Testing (ImPACT)
- American Board of Professional Neuropsychology
- PhD – Clinical Psychology, California School of Professional Psychology at Alliant International University
- Fellowship – Neuropsychology, University of California Davis Medical Center
2800 L Street
Sacramento, CA 95816