Dr. Terry Gemas is an orthopedic surgeon and the founder of Lakewood Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine in Dallas, TX. He specializes in sports medicine and has been in practice for more than 15 years.
Dr. Gemas has treated professional athletes and currently serves as the head team physician for several Dallas-Forth Worth area high school, college, and club teams.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member, American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Member, International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery, & Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
- Member, Arthroscopy Association of North America
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Certificate of Advanced Qualification, Sports Medicine
- BS – University of Nevada
- MD – University of South Carolina School of Medicine
- Residency – Orthopaedic Surgery, Saint Luke's Medical Center, Cleveland, OH
- Residency – Orthopaedic Surgery, Case Western Reserve University Hospitals
- Fellowship – Sports Medicine, University of Miami