- Share on Facebook
- Share on Pinterest
- Share on Twitter
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Email this article
Zinovy Meyler, DO
Dr. Zinovy Meyler is a physiatrist with over a decade of experience specializing in the non-surgical care of spine, muscle, and chronic pain conditions. He is the Co-Director of the Interventional Spine Program at the Princeton Spine and Joint Center.
Dr. Meyler has authored several medical chapters and peer-reviewed papers. He also wrote the foreword of the book Exercises for Fibromyalgia.
He received additional training in ultrasound guidance at the Mayo Clinic and completed fellowship training in interventional spine and joint medicine. He served as Chair of the Resident Council at the American Osteopathic College of Pain Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, International Spine Intervention Society
- Member, American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- BA – New York University
- DO – New York College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residency – Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, New York-Presbyterian Hospital, the University Hospital of Columbia and Cornell
- Fellowship – Interventional Spine and Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation, Spine Institute at Beth Israel Medical Center, New York, NY