Dr. Pietro Tonino is an orthopedic surgeon and the Program Director of Sports Medicine at Loyola University Health System. He specializes in shoulder, knee, and elbow injuries.
Dr. Tonino also serves as a Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery and Rehabilitation at Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine. He has served as the International Committee Chairman of the Arthroscopy Association of North America and on the Board of Councilors at the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- MD – Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- Residency – Orthopaedic Surgery, Northwestern University McGaw Medical Center
- Fellowship – Sports Medicine, Kerlan-Jobe Orthopaedics
Loyola Center for Health at River Forest
7617 W. North Ave.
River Forest, IL 60305
Loyola Outpatient Center
2160 S. First Ave.
Maywood, IL 60153